Get the immune-supporting, antioxidant benefits of Vitamin C with natural citrus flavonoids.
Vitamin C, with bioflavonoids from oranges, optimizes the beneficial effects of vitamin C by replicating the way it's found in nature – in the presence of flavonoids.
Although you might rely on vitamin C only during the winter months, this vitamin can support your overall health every day. Vitamin C has many roles in your body and is linked to impressive health benefits, including immune function, collagen formation, and supporting liver detoxification.
Because vitamin C is a vitamin that the body can’t produce, it must be obtained from the diet or by supplementation.
Thorne’s Vitamin C with Flavonoids contains ascorbic acid and naturally occurring citrus flavonoids. The flavonoids provide greater antioxidant capacity than Vitamin C alone, thus better scavenging free radicals within the body.
Benefits of Vitamin C with Flavonoids:
- Promotes optimal immune function
- Important in collagen production, which enhances skin, nail, and hair health
- Supports healthy tissue and cartilage formation, a benefit during wound healing and injury repair
- Plays a role in phase I liver detoxification, plus its antioxidant properties help protect against the toxic effects of heavy metals
- Helps increase glutathione, a potent antioxidant necessary for supporting phase II liver detoxification
The benefits of collagen production, its antioxidant status, and immune support make vitamin C an important nutrient for surgery patients to support wound healing
|Each Serving Contains||Amount per Serving||% of Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||500 mg||833%|
|Citrus Bioflavonoids||75 mg||*|
|* Percent of Daily Value Not Established|
Derived From Natural Flavors Derived From Natural Colors Gluten Free Dairy Free Soy Free