A powerful botanical for heart health, immune support, weight management, and GI support
Berberine is a natural plant alkaloid offering multiple health benefits*. Key nutritional features include maintaining already healthy cholesterol and blood sugar levels, promoting GI microbial balance, and supporting healthy metabolism
Berberine is a well-researched botanical that has been tested in numerous clinical studies. It has a long history of use in traditional Ayurvedic and Chinese herbal practices, where it is used for a broad number of applications.
Thorne’s high-quality berberine products, Berbercap® and Berberine - 1000 mg, have a wide range of health and wellness benefits.
Benefits of Berberine:
- Provides immune function support and helps maintain healthy respiratory tract mucus membranes
- Promotes healthy blood sugar metabolism and insulin sensitivity
- Supports beneficial bacterial balance in the gut and helps to maintain a healthy microbiome
- Studies have shown that Berberine can be effective in helping maintain a healthy weight
- Supports healthy cholesterol levels
|Each Serving Contains||Amount per Serving||% of Daily Value|
|Berberine HCl (from Indian Barberry extract) (root) (Berberis aristata)||1g||*|
|* Percent of Daily Value Not Established|
Dairy-Free, Wheat-Free, Yeast-Free, Gluten-Free, Corn-Free, Soy-Free, No Artificial Colors Or Flavors