Customers love shopping at Our Kids!
"Our Kids is my number one go to for supplements. Customer service is always very helpful, kind and caring. Supplement shipments arrive quickly and are always packed very safely. It’s a great company to work with!"
I have autism and I am 17 years old. My mom has used OurKidsASD for a long time, their supplements help me feel better.
"Our Kids ASD offers quality products that are hard to find elsewhere. I trust their products. Their customer service is also very accommodating. We have used their services for 10+ years. Love them!"
★★★★★Buddy & Dana
"We've been ordering from Our Kids for several years. They offer a huge variety of supplements and many that have been so helpful for the health of our family! Fast shipping, great prices, amazing variety of supplements!"
I absolutely love this company and their products. Fast free shipping and I've been using them for years!
I love knowing that my sensitive child is getting the best vitamins and minerals at a decent price. They carry the best brands and their customer service is amazing!! I will always come back to ASD kids for all our supplement needs!
Very thankful for excellent customer service! Great product, free shipping, and staff is always so helpful and friendly. Highly recommend.
Great company. Friendly people who are a ton of help. Great selection of products. Fast delivery. All around A+
OurKidsASD.com has a great selection of high quality supplements AND free shipping! They are my go-to.
COQ10 FOR ENHANCED ABSORPTION
Ubiquinol Super 200™ offers the patient 200 mg of the reduced form of CoQ10 for its primary antioxidant role. As people age, CoQ10 becomes more difficult to absorb. This reduced form of CoQ10 improves absorption, offering an option for those seeking the benefits of CoQ10 in the ubiquinol form.
Mechanisms of Action*
- Acts as an antioxidant in the body
- Protects against toxic oxidative reactions
- Recycles the traditional form of CoQ10, ubiquinone, as well as vitamins C & E
- Promotes healthy cells by protecting against peroxidation, which may damage and kill cells
|Ubiquinol (reduced form of CoQ10)||Antioxidant Role||• Acts as an antioxidant in the body
• Protects against toxic oxidative reactions
• Recycles the traditional form of CoQ10, ubiquinone, as well as vitamins C & E
• Promotes healthy cells by protecting against peroxidation, which may damage and kill cells
|Redox/Energy Role||• Converts into ubiquinone and vice versa as the body requires
• The body converts ubiquinol to ubiquinone as needed for energy creation in the mitochondria.
|Absorption Role||• As we age, CoQ10 absorption is not as strong
• This reduced form of CoQ10 improves absorption among older people and those with other absorption issues
Supplement Facts / Dosing
Ubiquinol (Kaneka Ubiquinol™) | 200mg
- (Enhanced Bioactivity Co Q-10)
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one to two softgels daily, preferably with a meal, or use as directed by your health care professional.
Cautions: If pregnant or nursing, consult your health care professional before use.