As a powerhouse antioxidant, Quercetin Phytosome benefits an optimized immune response, offers support for allergy sufferers, and promotes a healthy aging process for well-rounded daily wellness support.
Quercetin is a type of plant compound called a flavonoid (a fancy name for a plant pigment) that contributes to the natural, vibrant colors of fruits and vegetables like apples, onions, berries, and tea. Flavonoids function as antioxidants, seeking out damaging free radicals and neutralizing them. Free radicals are caused by the daily oxidative stress placed on our bodies, and they are linked to cellular damage, accelerated aging, and chronic health conditions.
Thorne’s Quercetin Phytosome offers the antioxidant benefits of a flavonoid, as well as its immune-supporting properties and the ability to support a healthy inflammatory response, which provides a range of health-promoting benefits.
As a natural compound, quercetin is typically characterized by poor absorption into the bloodstream, which is why the quercetin used in Thorne products is provided as a quercetin phytosome. A quercetin phytosome complex enhances the benefits of quercetin by utilizing phytosome technology to optimize the nutrient’s bioavailability. Thorne’s Quercetin Phytosome is up to 20 times more bioavailable than quercetin extract alone, for maximum benefit from a smaller amount.
Who can benefit from Quercetin Phytosome
- Anyone looking to support healthy immune function
- Individuals seeking support from the effects of seasonal allergies or hives
- Those looking to promote recovery and a healthy inflammatory response in the respiratory tract
- Biohackers looking to optimize sirtuin function and decrease senescent cells
- Anyone wanting to support a healthy aging process
Immune and Allergy Support
Quercetin Phytosome offers a range of benefits for immune health – from general immune support, to nutritional support for seasonal allergy sufferers, to maintenance of a healthy respiratory tract. Quercetin plays a crucial role in moderating immune function through several different actions, such as:
- Supporting various types of immune cells that are necessary for an optimized immune response
- Benefiting allergy sufferers by helping to regulate histamine release*
- Helping to support a normal inflammatory response, particularly in the respiratory tract
Unique Benefits for Healthy Aging
Cutting-edge research is placing quercetin in the spotlight for healthy aging because of new research that shows quercetin helps reduce cellular senescence. Senescent cells are malfunctioning cells that have stopped dividing but do not die and remain in the body. Environmental factors, along with regular aging, causes a buildup of senescent cells, which can be associated with biological aging and age-related disorders.
What makes Quercetin Phytosome a healthy aging superstar:
- Quercetin is one of only two nutrients that have been studied to reduce cellular senescence
- Quercetin up-regulates sirtuins (key regulators of cellular health) associated with improved weight-related metabolic factors at the cellular level
- The trio of antioxidant, sirtuin, and senescence support helps optimize healthy cellular aging
|Each Serving Contains||Amount per Serving||% of Daily Value|
|Quercetin Phytosome (Sophora japonica concentrate (leaf) / Phosphatidylcholine complex from Sunflower)||250 mg||*|
|* Percent of Daily Value Not Established|
Dairy-Free, Wheat-Free, Yeast-Free, Gluten-Free, Corn-Free, Soy-Free, Egg-Free, No Artificial Colors Or Flavors
Quercetin truly made a difference in our supplement regime! We felt stronger & healthier
Good quality product
Thorne is such a great company Highly recommend this Quercetin, helped tremendously when sick
So many Benefits
Great Shipping as usual! Quercetin made a tremendous difference in our bodies
Such a helpful supplement