Customers love shopping at Our Kids!
"Our Kids is my number one go to for supplements. Customer service is always very helpful, kind and caring. Supplement shipments arrive quickly and are always packed very safely. It’s a great company to work with!"
I have autism and I am 17 years old. My mom has used OurKidsASD for a long time, their supplements help me feel better.
"Our Kids ASD offers quality products that are hard to find elsewhere. I trust their products. Their customer service is also very accommodating. We have used their services for 10+ years. Love them!"
★★★★★Buddy & Dana
"We've been ordering from Our Kids for several years. They offer a huge variety of supplements and many that have been so helpful for the health of our family! Fast shipping, great prices, amazing variety of supplements!"
I absolutely love this company and their products. Fast free shipping and I've been using them for years!
I love knowing that my sensitive child is getting the best vitamins and minerals at a decent price. They carry the best brands and their customer service is amazing!! I will always come back to ASD kids for all our supplement needs!
Very thankful for excellent customer service! Great product, free shipping, and staff is always so helpful and friendly. Highly recommend.
Great company. Friendly people who are a ton of help. Great selection of products. Fast delivery. All around A+
OurKidsASD.com has a great selection of high quality supplements AND free shipping! They are my go-to.
MULTIFACETED STRESS AND MOOD SUPPORT*
Many biological factors can contribute to anxiety and mood challenges. AnxiaEase™ features a unique blend of researched ingredients shown to support a healthy physiological response to stress and to promote the body and mind’s natural ability to cope with stress and anxiety.
AnxiaEase™ employs a multifaceted approach, featuring adaptogenic herbs such as ashwagandha and holy basil, essential nutrients such as Vitamin B-6 and magnesium, calming herbs such as lemon balm, lavender, and passionflower, as well as a researched “psychobiotic” blend of probiotic strains.
The latest research on anxiety and stress-related issues has focused on the gut-brain axis and the ability of certain probiotic strains to promote healthy neural cytokine activity and healthy levels of serotonin, a crucial hormone that modulates emotional response. An increasing wealth of probiotic research indicates a breadth of support for the gut-brain axis, a critical component of overall mental and emotional wellness.
With its unique combination of researched-backed nutrients, herbs, and probiotics, AnxiaEase™ offers practitioners an exceptional tool to promote their patients’ healthy response to mood and stress-related challenges.
Mechanisms of Action*
Promotes a healthy stress response - Adaptogenic herbs and phosphatidylserine work to modulate cortisol levels and mediate the physiological response to stress.*
Supports cognitive relaxation - Targeted herbs and nutrients promote a positive mood and a relaxed state of mind.*
Nurtures a healthy mental state via the gut-brain axis – Unique blend of probiotic strains (psychobiotics) with research demonstrating support for improved mood, cortisol, and serotonin modulation.*
|Healthy Stress Response||Holy Basil Extract, Ashwagandha (full spectrum-whole plant), Sharp-PS® Green Phosphatidylserine||
• Modulates stress by normalizing cortisol
• Adaptogens to promote healthy resistance toward stress and anxiety
• Supports neuro-cellular health & healthy norepinephrine and epinephrine levels, which help stabilize mood and support a healthy response to stress
|Calming Complex||Lemon Balm Extract, English Lavender Extract, Passionflower Extract||• Promotes a healthy response to anxiety and depressive symptoms
• Modulates GABA and promotes a healthy response to cytokine activity
• Promotes a neuroprotective role and anxiety support through its antioxidant effects
• Supports relaxation through a healthy level of GABA production
• Bifidobacterium longum Rosell®-175
• Lactobacillus helveticus Rosell®-52
• Utilizes psychobiotics (probiotics that are proven to utilize the bidirectional gut-brain communication pathway to positively impact the brain) to promote healthy anxiety and mood responses
• Published research indicates significant health improvements in 30 days
|B-6 (as P5P)||
Active form of B-6, Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate
|• Healthy B-6 levels are associated with improved mood via its role in building neurotransmitters such as serotonin|
Magnesium (acetyl taurate)
Contains the amino acid taurine
• Has a calming, neuroprotective effect on the brain
• Regulates GABA and cortisol levels
• Magnesium acetyl taurate increased brain magnesium levels more than any other form of magnesium
• Gentle on the GI tract, making it unlikely to cause loose stool and diarrhea
Supplement Facts / Dosing
- Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxal 5-phosphate) | 25mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium taurate) | 25mg
Health Stress Response | 460mg
- Holy Basil Extract (Ocimum sanctum) (leaf), Ashwagandha Extract (Withania somnifera) (whole plant), Sharp-PS® Green Phosphatidylserine (from sunflower)
Calming Complex | 610mg
- Lemon Balm Extract (Melissa officinalis) (aerial), English lavender Extract (Lavandula officinalis) (aerial), Passionflower Extract (Passiflora incarnata) (aerial)
Gut-Brain Soother – 1.5 Billion CFU | 60 mg
- Lactobacillus helveticus Rosell®-52, Bifidobacterium longum Rosell®-175
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (veggie capsule), leucine.
Manufactured without eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, corn and gluten. Produced in a facility that may process other ingredients containing these allergens.
Contains: Trace amounts of soy and milk used in the fermentation of the probiotic strains
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules twice daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Caution: Do not use while pregnant or nursing.
Do not use while pregnant or nursing. Manufactured without eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, corn and gluten. Produced in a facility that may process other ingredients containing these allergens. Contains: Trace amounts of soy and milk used in the fermentation of the probiotic strains