Broad-spectrum B vitamin support for multiple levels of health
• Rich in Vitamin B, supporting multiple levels of health
• Assists cellular, cardiovascular, and neurological health
• Supports healthy cognitive function as well as memory, mood, energy metabolism, and emotional well-being
• Helps maintain muscle tone in G.I. tract
• Supports nervous system function
• Maintains integrity of skin & hair
• Helps metabolize fats & proteins
B vitamins play important roles in the body helping out with energy metabolism, brain health, nerve health, and more.
For starters, your body needs its B’s to maintain cellular, cardiovascular, psychological and neurological health, muscle tone in the G.I. tract, nervous system function, and the integrity of skin and hair.
What else? The balanced combination of B vitamins—and we’re talking B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, biotin and folate—play a role in converting carbs into energy and helping our bodies metabolize fats and protein. In addition, Vitamin B12 supports healthy cognitive function as well as memory and mood.
|Each Serving Contains||Amount per Serving||% of Daily Value|
|thiamine HCl (B1)||100 mg|
|riboflavin HCl (B2)||5 mg|
|riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2)||10 mg|
|inositol hexaniacinate (no-flush niacin)||10 mg|
|pyridoxine HCl (B6)||10 mg|
|pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6)||10 mg|
|pantothenic acid (calcium pantothenate) (B5)||100 mg|
|methylcobalamin (B12)||400 mcg|
|folate (as Metafolin||L-5MTHF)||400 mcg**|
|* Percent of Daily Value Not Established|
B complex plus
A great piece of my health regime. I feel it helps me get my daily allowance of several vitamins in the B catagory.