- Contains purified pharmaceutical grade PPC
- A significant holistic and anti-aging molecule
- Supports healthy gut, liver, brain function
- Supports cell membrane integrity and metabolism
- An essential building block for life and good health
Doctor Recommended PhosChol is 100 percent pure polyenylphosphatidylcholine (PPC), with up to 52% DLPC. In fact, PhosChol delivers the highest available concentrated source of dilinoleoylphosphatidylcholine (DLPC). No other product can compare.
We encourage you to take the time to learn about PhosChol and discover why PhosChol may be just what your body needs.
We recommend speaking with your doctor about the many health benefits of PhosChol and to determine if PhosChol is right for you. If you are seeking a safe and proven alternative than PhosChol may be what you are looking for.
Your doctor may not know about PhosChol and how it may be able to help you. When speaking with your doctor about PhosChol, we recommend providing them with a copy of the PhosChol brochure. You can download a copy of the PhosChol brochure or request a brochure be sent to you.
Most doctors who learn about PhosChol recommend it to their patients.
Over 100 million daily doses have been sold to doctors in the United States alone, with no known side effects, contraindications, or interactions. PhosChol is trusted even with long-term use.
The Gold Standard
- PhosChol is the first and only 100% pure source of Polyenylphosphatidylcholine (PPC).
- PhosChol delivers 900mg of purified PPC per softgel capsule, and 3 grams of purified PPC per measured teaspoon of liquid concentrate.
- PhosChol delivers more than seven times the PPC content of any other store brand.
- PhosChol contains up to 52% DLPC.
- PhosChol may enhance cell membrane related physiological processes.
- PhosChol is bio-available (greater than 90% absorption), and contains no other phosphatides that compete for absorption.
- PhosChol is safe and clinically proven effective.
- PhosChol is trusted and recommended by doctors.
PhosChol is a 100 percent pure source of polyenyl phosphatidylcholine (PPC) and an oral therapy for use as a cell membrane therapeutic. With its special ingredient 1,2-dilinoleoylphosphatidylcholine (up to 52%), PPC is theoretically of importance in all disorders in which damaged membrane structures, reduced phospholipid levels and/or decreased membrane fluidity are present.
Pharmacological investigations, a broad range of clinical trials, and other available data on PPC and its different modes of action, demonstrate that PPC acts primarily through its influence on membranes. As cell membrane changes and damages occur, PPC's therapeutic approach in man is a physiological and holistic one.
In numerous clinical studies, purified polyenyl phosphatidylcholine (PPC) has been shown to support:
- cardiovascular health
- liver health and function
- brain function and memory
- cell membrane restructuring, fluidity and flexibility
- cell membrane metabolism
- gastric mucosal protection
- immune system
- sports endurance recovery
Free of: wheat, gluten, corn, soy protein, dairy products, GMO's.