Promote Bladder Health
CystoProtek® – to promote bladder health and support the protective layer of the bladder*.
CystoProtek® uses an exclusive combination of the purest flavonoids along with chondroitin sulfate, glucosamine and sodium hyaluronate. Unique to Algonot’s family of formulations is olive pomace oil and flavonoids.
CystoProtek® is FREE of: Artificial colors, egg or egg by-products, fish or fish by-products, milk or milk by-products, peanut or peanut by-products, preservatives, soybeans and soy by-products, tree nuts, wheat or wheat by-products.
About Our Manufacturing and Ingredients
Manufacturing While some companies outsource the manufacturing process, Algonot has always chosen to keep control of this important aspect to assure excellence at every step. All Algonot ingredients, as well as finished products, are third party-tested for purity (over 90% pure) and for Truth in Labeling. All Algonot supplements are manufactured to our specifications at Tishcon Corp., a US-based cGMP facility, certified by NSF International, a respected organization that measures compliance with industry standards. This means that every facet of production has been scrutinized and found to comply with all requirements.
- Chondroitin Sulfate: a naturally occurring complex carbohydrate is one of the main components of cartilage and mucosa layers, forming the connective tissue which holds muscles, nerves and blood vessels together.
- Glucosamine Sulfate: is found in chitin and is a naturally occurring amino sugar and is a building block of joint cartilage as well as bladder, prostate and GI protective glycosaminoglycan (GAG) layers.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: a natural complex sugar that is another main component of protective connective tissues, including the protective GAG layer of the bladder.
- Olive Pomace Oil (Unprocessed, MicroFiltered, Extra Virgin Olive Oil) is natural and low in acidity: This oil (a lipid) plays an important role in all Algonot nutraceuticals because it is effective in helping the body to absorb chondroitin, glucosamine and sodium hyaluronate.
- Other ingredients: Please see supplement facts below.
All ingredients used by Algonot for manufacturing are chosen carefully for source and purity. Algonot does NOT source from commonly used fava beans or peanut shells that could have adverse effects in people with sensitivities. ALWAYS inquire into the purity and source of the ingredients used in your supplements.
THE EFFECTS OF BLADDER DISCOMFORT AND THE GLYCOSAMINOGLYCAN (GAG) LAYER
Do you fear you may have an unhealthy bladder? Do you struggle with constant discomfort? If you are having bladder issues more often, you may be struggling with an unhealthy bladder and glycosaminoglycan (GAG) Layer.
With the symptoms of an unhealthy bladder, we often feel like we have to put our lives on hold. It can be overwhelming to have constant bladder discomfort and a constant need to urinate. Travel or even just a day out of the house can seem daunting.
Many controllable things such as diet, exercise, and stress have an effect on our bladder health. Outside factors include allergens, some medications and medical procedures, and weather can have a negative effect on bladder health, as well. If you find you experience constant discomfort, you may need to take action. Bladder discomfort could be caused by a disruption to the glycosaminoglycan (GAG) layer. Studies show replenishment of the GAG layer can help to reduce bladder discomfort.
FREE of: Artificial colors, egg or egg by-products, fish or fish by-products, milk or milk by-products, peanut or peanut by-products, preservatives, soybeans and soy by-products, tree nuts, wheat or wheat by-products.
Seems to help
This seems to be helping with my Interstitial Cystitis, along with other measures like diet, medications, exercise and rest. I haven't had any major flares after taking this for a few months. I'm going to order more.