FedEx Overnight shipping with an ice pack and cooler (no PO boxes allowed) is required to ensure maximum stability of this product.
Your order will typically ship Monday - Wednesday to reduce transit time since most carriers do not deliver over the weekend.
Refrigerated products are non-refundable and cannot be returned.
Ther-Biotic® KIDS Chewable is a broad-spectrum, hypoallergenic probiotic supplement designed for children 2 years of age and older. Our 25 billion CFU formulation, in a base of inulin, contains eight total Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium species which have been intensively researched and clinically shown to support gastrointestinal health and immune function in children.† The natural cherry flavor makes daily supplementation easy.
- Broad-spectrum gastrointestinal and immune support†
- Powerful daily 25B CFU probiotic blend for anyone preferring a chewable option
- Sweet, natural cherry flavor is ideal for children
- Competitive and antagonistic activity against undesirable microorganisms†
- Strengthening of intestinal epithelial barrier integrity†
- Short chain fatty acid production nourishes enterocytes†
- Healthy inflammation modulation†
- Support of innate and acquired immunity†
Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, and soybeans. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
From the blogView all
It is a great kids vitamin. Does not have a bad taste. I would recommend the vitamin.
My overall experience using this probiotics is great my son takes a half of the tablet for a month then after a month he will take a whole tablet per the doctor. Very easy to cut in half and must be kept refrigerated once you receive it and OurKidsASD makes sure it’s cold upon arrival. My son doesn’t like the taste of them.
Ther-Biotic Children's Chewable
This probiotic has helped my son tremendously over the course of the last few months. His stomach issues of bloating, less gas and consistent bowl movements has improved his moods and performance in his daily tasks.