Customers love shopping at Our Kids!
"Our Kids is my number one go to for supplements. Customer service is always very helpful, kind and caring. Supplement shipments arrive quickly and are always packed very safely. It’s a great company to work with!"
I have autism and I am 17 years old. My mom has used OurKidsASD for a long time, their supplements help me feel better.
"Our Kids ASD offers quality products that are hard to find elsewhere. I trust their products. Their customer service is also very accommodating. We have used their services for 10+ years. Love them!"
★★★★★Buddy & Dana
"We've been ordering from Our Kids for several years. They offer a huge variety of supplements and many that have been so helpful for the health of our family! Fast shipping, great prices, amazing variety of supplements!"
I absolutely love this company and their products. Fast free shipping and I've been using them for years!
I love knowing that my sensitive child is getting the best vitamins and minerals at a decent price. They carry the best brands and their customer service is amazing!! I will always come back to ASD kids for all our supplement needs!
Very thankful for excellent customer service! Great product, free shipping, and staff is always so helpful and friendly. Highly recommend.
Great company. Friendly people who are a ton of help. Great selection of products. Fast delivery. All around A+
OurKidsASD.com has a great selection of high quality supplements AND free shipping! They are my go-to.
BALANCED MINERAL COMPLEX - IRON FREE
Core Minerals™ provides twelve minerals plus vitamin D3 in a balanced multi-mineral complex, with each mineral in an easily assimilated form. This iron-free formulation includes vitamin D3 to aid in the absorption of calcium.
|Iodine (from kelp)||• Vital for good thyroid function, which in turn is essential for health
• Iodine deficiency can result in low energy levels, dry, scaly or yellowish skin, tingling and numbness in extremities, weight gain, forgetfulness, personality changes, low mood states, anemia and prolonged, heavy menstrual cycles in women
|Magnesium (as Glycinate)||• Important for bone health because it assists with calcium and potassium uptake
• It is necessary to prevent calcification of soft tissue, protects arterial linings from stress
• Involved in carbohydrate and mineral metabolism
|Manganese (as Glycinate)||• Assists the body to utilize several key nutrients such as biotin, thiamin and ascorbic acid|
|Chromium (as Polynicotinate)||• Required by the body to convert iron into hemoglobin
• Essential constituent of many important body enzymes, including a form of superoxide dismutase, a major cellular antioxidant
|Molybdenum (as Picolinate)||• Essential mineral used to treat sulfite sensitivity (sulfites are used in food processing & many wines, to prevent oxidation and spoilage) – essential to detox
• Helps breakdown yeast byproduct, acetaldehyde, into acetic acid so it may be excreted from body
|Boron (as Picolinate)||• Promotes healthy bone density
• Assists in muscle recovery from exercise
• Supports healthy brain function
Supplement Facts / Dosing
- Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) | 5mcg
- Calcium (as Ca Citrate & Ca Malate) | 300mg
- Iodine (from Kelp) | 150mcg
- Magnesium (as Mg Glycinate) | 300mg
- Zinc (as Zn Picolinate) | 15mg
- Selenium (as Se Citrate) | 100mcg
- Copper (as Cu Glycinate) | 2mg
- Manganese (as Mn Glycinate) | 2mg
- Chromium (as Cr Polynicotinate) | 200mcg
- Molybdenum (as Na Molybdate) | 100mcg
- Potassium (as K Citrate) | 99mg
- Boron (as B Picolinate) | 2mg
- Vanadium (as Vanadyl Sulfate) | 100mcg
Suggested use: As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules in the morning, with food, and 2 capsules in the evening, with food, or as directed by your health care professional.
Caution: If pregnant or nursing, consult your health care professional before use.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are the minerals in a chelated form? Yes, they are. This aids in the absorption of minerals.
Vegetarian, GMO free