Customers love shopping at Our Kids!
I have autism and I am 17 years old. My mom has used OurKidsASD for a long time, their supplements help me feel better.
"Our Kids is my number one go to for supplements. Customer service is always very helpful, kind and caring. Supplement shipments arrive quickly and are always packed very safely. It’s a great company to work with!"
I absolutely love this company and their products. Fast free shipping and I've been using them for years!
★★★★★Buddy & Dana
"We've been ordering from Our Kids for several years. They offer a huge variety of supplements and many that have been so helpful for the health of our family! Fast shipping, great prices, amazing variety of supplements!"
"Our Kids ASD offers quality products that are hard to find elsewhere. I trust their products. Their customer service is also very accommodating. We have used their services for 10+ years. Love them!"
I love knowing that my sensitive child is getting the best vitamins and minerals at a decent price. They carry the best brands and their customer service is amazing!! I will always come back to ASD kids for all our supplement needs!
Very thankful for excellent customer service! Great product, free shipping, and staff is always so helpful and friendly. Highly recommend.
Great company. Friendly people who are a ton of help. Great selection of products. Fast delivery. All around A+
OurKidsASD.com has a great selection of high quality supplements AND free shipping! They are my go-to.
Ingredients: There are 40 active ingredients in EnergyNeeds, all of which are natural nutritional supplements including vitamins, minerals, and activated cofactors. There are no ingredients at or near dosages considered to be toxic. Non-active ingredients in EnergyNeeds include the all-natural ingredients of rice flour, magnesium stearate, and silica. Hypromellose in the capsule itself is a semisynthetic polymer used in many oral medicaments, which serves as a vegan substitute to animal gelatin. EnergyNeeds is fully vegan except that vitamin D is extracted from sheep wool. This product is also free of gluten, casein/milk, tree nuts, peanuts, soy, egg, fish, and shellfish.
Intended Population: EnergyNeeds is designed primarily to facilitate cellular energy metabolism. This product can be used by all individuals regardless of age, gender, presence or type of mitochondrial dysfunction/disease, common comorbidities, severity of disease, DNA sequence information, medications, or other supplements taken.
EnergyNeeds can be taken by all individuals who desire:
- A baseline product meeting the core nutritional needs of most such people.
- Very-high dosing of key nutrients (e.g. vitamin D, vitamin B12, zinc, beta-carotene) to promote optimized health and immunity.
- A high-level mitochondrial cocktail, providing additional nutritional support to boost mitochondrial function (increase energy production), and to de-toxify abnormally-metabolizing mitochondria.
- To provide all of this in a single product and thereby reducing the costs, time, hassles, and side effects of taking multiple different supplement products.
EnergyNeeds is in particular tailored to individuals with any condition associated with mitochondrial dysfunction (energy metabolism), including:
- Functional disorders, including chronic fatigue, migraine, chronic pain of any type, irritable bowel and other conditions of GI dysmotility, POTS, frequent urination, and/or dysautonomia.
- Neurodevelopmental disorders, including autism and autism-like conditions, ADHD, epilepsy, and/or non-epileptic “spells”. While SpectrumNeeds is marketed primarily for neurodevelopmental disorders, EnergyNeeds is similar and can be substituted in most settings. Especially, consider EnergyNeeds in the following situations:
- Powder is not palatable or convenient, and a capsule form is preferred.
- Rare individuals with side effects to high dosing of methylated B vitamins.
- Neuropsychiatric disorders, including anxiety, depression, bipolar, panic, and/or OCD.
- Aging, which is the most-common of all conditions related to mitochondrial dysfunction.
EnergyNeeds is labelled primarily for adults, but this does not mean that the product is not also intended and appropriate for children and adolescents. For dosing, click here. Conversely, SpectrumNeeds is labelled primarily for children, but this does not mean that the product is not also intended and appropriate for adults.
As is always the case with any dietary/nutritional supplement, it is recommended to take EnergyNeeds with the knowledge and approval of your health care provider/physician. EnergyNeeds is not designed to be a medical treatment for any condition, but to provide excellent nutritional support for a wide variety of conditions often associated with mitochondrial dysfunction. Ideally, this nutritional support would be part of a comprehensive management plan under a physician’s care, along with appropriate diet.
Reducing the number of supplements: EnergyNeeds is designed to be safe when used in addition to the supplements that you are already on. However, it may be possible and/or advisable to discontinue or lower the dose of one or more current supplements that you are taking; ask your healthcare provider.
This product is also free of gluten, casein/milk, tree nuts, peanuts, soy, egg, fish, and shellfish.