- Helps maintain strong, healthy bones and teeth
- Provides 250 mg of calcium from calcium citrate
- Natural vanilla-flavored chewable
- Potency and quality guaranteed
- *This product does not ship to California due to Prop 65*
Calcium is necessary for bone and teeth formation, which is why the American Academy of Pediatrics recommends children ages 4 to 8 get 1,000 mg of calcium daily. These requirements increase in children ages 9 through 18 to 1,300 mg. Some of the best food sources for calcium include milk, yogurt, and cheese; however, many children don't reach the recommended daily dosage through diet alone, so a supplement can be a great option. Carlson for Kids Chewable Calcium provides 250 mg of calcium in a tasty vanilla tablet.