Stress is abundant and life's daily demands often exceed the body's ability to promote and maintain healthy neurotransmitter balance and to promote a state of relaxation. Neuro-Serene Formula provides the natural key cofactors and precursors which support healthy levels of GABA and serotonin in the brain. As a result, stress perception is improved and a state of calm is more likely to be activated and maintained.
The key components of this effective supplement are:
- 5-HTP: 5-hyroxytryptophan (5-HTP) is an amino acid intermediate that readily crosses the blood-brain barrier and converts into serotonin, as well as melatonin, which helps to improve mood and sleep cycle regulation.
- PharmaGABA is a natural form of GABA which easily crosses the blood-brain barrier and has been shown to increase the production of alpha brain waves, resulting in enhanced relaxation.
- Theanine (Suntheanine®) is a unique amino acid (found in tea leaves) that has been shown to cross the blood brain barrier, supporting GABA function and promoting alpha brain wave activity.
- Taurine is one of the most abundant free amino acids in the brain and has been shown to help regulate excitatory activity by activating inhibitory glycine and GABA receptors.
- Inositol: As a major constituent of cell membranes, inositol plays a major role in the phosphoinositol signaling system which helps activate the release of neurotransmitters from within the nerve cell.
Key Nutrient Cofactors:
Neuro-Serene Formula provides key cofactors to enhance neurotransmitter synthesis including vitamin C, zinc, B12 (methylcobalamin), B6 (Pyridoxyl-5'-Phosphate), B3 (niacinamide), magnesium, and 5-MTHF (l-5-methyltetrahydrofolate).