Customers love shopping at Our Kids!
"Our Kids is my number one go to for supplements. Customer service is always very helpful, kind and caring. Supplement shipments arrive quickly and are always packed very safely. It’s a great company to work with!"
I have autism and I am 17 years old. My mom has used OurKidsASD for a long time, their supplements help me feel better.
"Our Kids ASD offers quality products that are hard to find elsewhere. I trust their products. Their customer service is also very accommodating. We have used their services for 10+ years. Love them!"
★★★★★Buddy & Dana
"We've been ordering from Our Kids for several years. They offer a huge variety of supplements and many that have been so helpful for the health of our family! Fast shipping, great prices, amazing variety of supplements!"
I absolutely love this company and their products. Fast free shipping and I've been using them for years!
I love knowing that my sensitive child is getting the best vitamins and minerals at a decent price. They carry the best brands and their customer service is amazing!! I will always come back to ASD kids for all our supplement needs!
Very thankful for excellent customer service! Great product, free shipping, and staff is always so helpful and friendly. Highly recommend.
Great company. Friendly people who are a ton of help. Great selection of products. Fast delivery. All around A+
OurKidsASD.com has a great selection of high quality supplements AND free shipping! They are my go-to.
COMPLETE MULTIVITAMIN WITH D3 - IRON FREE
Physician's Daily™ is an advanced once a day multivitamin including:
- High dose vitamin D3 (50 mcg is 2000 IU)
- Methylated B12 as methylcobalamin
- Methylated Folate as 6(s) 5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid - Quatrefolic®
|Vitamin D3 (2,000 IU per capsule)||• High dose may mean that patients may not need a separate Vitamin D-3 supplement
• Clinically studied to promote healthy neurological function
• Promotes healthy cognitive function
• Promotes healthy bone strength/density
|B-12 (as Methylcobalamin)||• Active form of B12 that is absorbed & available to the body
• Many patients have methylation issues, limiting the conversion of standard B12 (cobalamin) into active B12 (methylcobalamin)
|Folate (as Methylated Folate - 6(S) 5-methyltetrahydrolfolic acid – Quartrefolic®)||• Essential nutrient to promote healthy homocysteine and cardiovascular health
• Formula includes the high absorption form, appropriate for the methylation challenged
|B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-phosphate)||• Essential nutrient to promote healthy homocysteine and cardiovascular health
• Preferred Pyridoxal-5-phosphate is the active form, promoting healthy aging
• Promotes healthy cognitive, kidney, vision functions
Supplement Facts / Dosing
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) | 150 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) | 50 mcg (2000 IU)
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha Tocopheryl Succinate) | 20 mg (30 IU)
- Vitamin K2 (as Menaquinone-7) | 50 mcg
- Thiamine (as Thiamine HCI) | 5 mg
- Riboflavin (as Riboflavin 5-Phosphate) | 3.5 mg
- Niacin (as Niacinamide) | 20 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate) | 5 mg
- Folate (as [6s]-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid) | 400 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) | 500 mcg
- Biotin | 300 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as Ca Pantothenate) | 10 mg
- Choline (as Choline Bitartrate) | 25 mg
- Iodine (as K Iodide) | 150 mcg
- Zinc (as Zn Citrate) | 25 mg
- Selenium (as Selenomethionine) | 50 mcg
- Manganese (as Mn Citrate) | 2 mg
- Chromium (as Cr Polynicotinate) | 200 mcg
- Molybdenum (as Molybdenum Glycinate Chelate) | 75 mcg
- Coenzyme Q10 | 50 mg
- Alpha Lipoic Acid | 50 mg
- Inositol | 25 mg
- Lutein | 3 mg
- Boron (as B Amino Acid Chelate) | 1 mg
- Lycopene | 500 mcg
- Zeaxanthin | 500 mcg
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily with food, or as directed by your health care professional.
Cautions: If pregnant or nursing, consult your health care professional before use.